Chelsea Open Air
Autumn Term 2018
Please find below some dates for your diary. These can also be found on our website and in the main classroom. More information will be provided for specific events as they approach.
- 21st September- Parent Coffee Morning
- 5th October- Inclusion Coffee Morning
- 12th October- Parent Forum
- W/B 15th October-Creative Arts Week (We will be getting even messier than usual!)
Half-Term- Monday 22nd-Friday 26th October. School closed
- 29th October- Parent/Keyworker Meetings (Inset Day/No normal school for children)
- 13th November- Curriculum Open Evening: An opportunity to see examples of how we learn and play, find out more about the curriculum and how it is implemented at Chelsea Open Air
- 23rd November- Parent Forum/Coffee Morning
- 7th December- Inclusion Coffee Morning
- 12th December- Christmas Lights: Enjoy singing Christmas songs and more at our evening celebration
- 18th December- Children’s Christmas Party & Theatrebugs (All children to come for the afternoon session. School closed in the morning)
- 21st Last day of term. All children to attend in the morning. School closed in the afternoon.